Your Sales Team
- By signing your MPA Media Advertising Statement, the party agrees to pay for all advertising specified in the
agreement for the term of this contract.
- We acknowledge that we have received the "Ad Specifications and Publishing Schedule" and will adhere to the
"Payment Due Date (space closing)" deadlines for all copy, changes and payments.
- If we do not send ad copy or ad copy revisions, in writing no later than Payment Due Date (space closing)
deadlines, we understand that the last designated ad copy will be re-used for the next scheduled date.
- We acknowledge that all ad mechanicals will be discarded after three months of the expired contract, unless a
request for return is submitted, in writing, to MPA Media.
- MPA Media will provide up to 30 minutes of Graphic or Web Design services per advertising contract at no charge
to non-agency clients. All Graphic design services beyond 30 minutes per contract will be billed at a discounted
rate of $65 per hour (15-minutes minimum).
- We agree that ad space must be paid in full prior to the Payment Due Date (space closing) deadline, on the "Ad
Specifications and Publishing Schedule" or according to approved payment terms located on our advertising
statement. Non-payment hinders production and may cause MPA Media to reschedule or pull our advertisement
from our contracted issue date.
- We agree that if this contract is cancelled for any reason prior to its completion, we will be charged a $200.00
cancellation fee plus all previous contract advertising will be re-invoiced at the one-time rate. All cancellations
must be made in writing prior to the Payment Due Date (space closing) deadline.
- MPA Media reserves the right to increase ad rates in alignment with production cost increases.
- "Paid Advertisement" may be added to any ad copy at the publisher's discretion.
- No Modification: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between MPA Media and you regarding the
subject matter herein and supersedes any and all negotiations, representations, or agreements, whether written
or oral. This agreement may only be amended by a written agreement signed by MPA Media and you.
- MPA Media will make every attempt to deliver our publication to the circulation base on a regularly set schedule.
However, delays may occur due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond MPA Media's control pertaining to the
printer, mail house, U.S. Postal Service and acts of nature. MPA Media's mailing schedule does not imply a
guaranteed delivery date.
- Remedies: I understand and agree that, in the event this contract is breached by MPA Media, my damages are
limited to the amount that I agreed to pay pursuant to this contract. I agree to this limitation of liability in order
to receive more favorable advertising rates then would otherwise be available.
- Jurisdiction: The parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of California or a federal court empanelled in
California for the resolution of all legal disputes arising under the terms of this Agreement; including, but not
limited to, enforcement of any arbitration award.
- Attorneys' Fees: Except as otherwise provided herein. if a dispute should arise between the parties including, but
not limited to arbitration, the prevailing party shall be reimbursed for all reasonable expenses incurred in
resolving such dispute, including attorneys fees, but exclusive of such amount of attorneys' fees as shall be a
premium for results or for risk of loss under a contingency fee arrangement.
- Copy Authorization: All ad copy is accepted for publication by MPA Media entirely upon the representation that
the agency and/or advertiser is properly authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. It is
understood that, in consideration of the publication of advertising, the advertiser and/or agency will fully hold
harmless and will fully indemnify the publisher from and against any and all claims or suits including, but not
limited to libel, defamation, violation of privacy, plagiarism and copyright infringement.
- MPA Media reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising for any reason, at any time.
- EXPIRATION OF CONTRACT: This offer shall be deemed revoked and a new contract must be originated if it has
not been signed by the Company Officer/Owner within 48 hours of contract origination date.
- We understand that publisher may update or revise any portion of this media guide at any time and that the most
current copy can be found at mpamedia.com.